Electronic Technician III
Works under the limited supervision of the Test Supervisor. Performs assignments which may, or may not be, standardized. Performs functional testing, troubleshooting and repair of printed circuit assemblies, cables and chassis assemblies. Inspects parts to quality standards.
May perform one or more of the following functions:
- Inspect products for proper assembly and quality of work.
- Performs testing, troubleshooting and repair of electronic sub-assemblies of moderate complexity.
- Extracts and processes test data.
- Build and test engineering prototypes.
- BSEET, Electronic Technical School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of two years experience in digital and analog circuits.
- Additional related training/background in electronics or Aerospace manufacturing operations a plus.
- Ability to follow detailed written or verbal instructions including the ability to read and analyze electrical/electronic schematics of moderate to high complexity.
- U.S. citizenship.
- Proven math skills, hand/eye coordination, vision, the ability to perform repetitive tasks.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and efficiency.
- Must be self-motivated and reliable; strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Specific and related industry experience.
- Good hand dexterity; skill using hands and manipulating objects.
- Good or corrected vision.
- Lifting, bending, walking, ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
This job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, skills and abilities. It is intended to provide guidelines for job summary, qualifications and expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform as the company may deem appropriate.