DIT-MCO International, a leading manufacturer of electronic parts in the Aerospace Industry, is seeking an IT Specialist to join their team in Kansas City, MO.
If you are a proactive problem solver with a passion for technology and a desire to provide excellent customer service, we want to hear from you! Join our team as an IT Specialist and contribute to the smooth operation of our office’s IT infrastructure. Apply now!
- Provides technical support to all end users for IT-related issues and inquiries.
- Familiarity with networks and various software packages and computer hardware.
- Provide assistance to the installation of computer hardware, software, e-mail, printer and operating systems.
- Installation of network wiring.
- Analyze and troubleshoot computer support problems.
- Answer questions and resolve problems for users via telephone, in person or remotely.
- Maintain adequate stock level of computer supplies.
- Provide training and guidance to personnel on the use and operation of IT systems, desktop/network details.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- U.S. Citizenship
- Experience as an IT Specialist or similar role.
- Strong knowledge of computer networking principles.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical users; interact and build relationships with internal personnel.
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in related field.
- Proactive problem solver with a Specific and related industry experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., stoop, bend walk, and ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.