The modular design of DIT-MCO’s automated wiring analyzers offers you customization at the price of an off-the-shelf system. Your test application determines the test and measurement accuracies needed, switching type, size, portability, and throughput. Each system comes complete with the capability to perform:
- Circuit continuity tests for open circuits
- Insulation resistance verification for short circuits
- Dielectric breakdown (hipot) tests
- Resistor tests
- Relay tests
- Diode tests
- Capacitor tests
- Switch and circuit breaker tests
You can program measurements in high-resolution steps from 0.01 ohm to 1000 megohms, program voltage stimuli as well from .225 volt through 2000 volts and current from 5 milliamps through 2 amps.
DIT-MCO has a test system that is right for your application. This summary helps you decide which system will meet your needs.
Field Deployable Test Set
- Model 2635 - designed for portability and harsh environments
- HT-128 - handheld test set that can link wirelessly to remote sets