Training Technical Specialist
DIT-MCO International, a leading manufacturer of electronic parts in the Aerospace Industry, is seeking a Training Specialist/Technical Writer to join their team in Kansas City, MO. Do you have a passion and experience in electronics along with a desire to provide excellent training, customer service. Do you also possess excellent technical writing skills? If so, we want to hear from you! Join our team as a Training Specialist/Technical Writer and contribute to the enhancing existing training and technical knowledge content. Apply now!
Responsible for the development of training curriculum and materials for DIT-MCO software and hardware products using different modalities, including live instructor-led training (our facility and customer site), on-demand (eLearning) training, virtual training, or a blended approach. The ideal candidate will have the knowledge, skill, and desire to develop content for the public-facing Learning Management System (iSpring) for training customers. The position may also assist the Engineering Department with testing new software and hardware designs and supporting the customer service department.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and/or other presentation software
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be comfortable presenting in both a classroom and factory setting
- Previous experience creating curriculum and facilitating training classes
- 2-year technical school degree in Engineering or suitable equivalent of education/work experience in wire harness testing/manufacturing, preferred
- Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to obtain a US Passport
- Must be able to access restricted US military facilities
- Oversee all DIT-MCO software and hardware training
- Plan, develop, organize, write, and edit user documentation, operational procedures, and manuals
- Assist Customer Service to resolve software and/or hardware issues
- Assist with software and hardware validation and testing
- Sit and stand for extended periods
- Dexterity to use a keyboard and phone
- Must be capable of working in an occasionally fast-paced environment
This job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, skills, and abilities. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform as the Company may deem appropriate.
DIT-MCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Please email resumes to email@example.com.