Provides technical support in implementing manufacturing engineering projects. Develops and maintains process plans. Plans, coordinates, and manages projects and activities to ensure the efficient manufacture of quality parts and assemblies.
Works under the supervision of the Manufacturing Engineering Manager. Position requirements include an Associate Degree in Electronics Technology or commensurate experience. Knowledge of Microsoft Office software tools and ERP/MRP systems. Experience with AutoCad, and CNC Punch Press and Press Break programming a plus. Electrical/electronic experience with the ability to interpret and explain schematics, drawings, and pc board layout. Previous experience in a cable and/or test panel manufacturing environment preferred. Must easily handle pressure that arises from the need for accuracy within time limitations while ensuring quality of product.
- Plans, and prepares routine and non-routine manufacturing processes for new designs provided by Engineering.
- Design and manage the fabrication of specialized tooling required by production for the manufacturing of products.
- Works closely with manufacturing to make improvements to existing processes to improve quality and reduce costs.
- Keeps work moving in a timely fashion and solves problems when they arise. Plans for future requirements in materials, equipment, and manpower.
- Help train manufacturing operators on the processes required to manufacture products.
- Implements cost minimization suggestions on manufacturing procedures with supporting data.
- Identifies and implements Best Practices and Continuous Improvement projects.
Lifting, stooping, bending, walking, ability to sit or stand for long periods of time.
This job description is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, skills, and abilities. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee’s ability to perform the position described. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment. The Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.
Email resume to email@example.com