Check our FAQ before adding questions.
If I need to send a DIT-MCO part in for repair or exchange, what do I need to do?
- Email Service@ditmco.com or call DIT-MCO’s plant at (800) 821-3487 or (816) 444-9700 and ask for the service department.
- Provide the following information:
- ‘Bill to’ address.
- ‘Ship to’ address.
- Preferred carrier, service level and collect account number.
- Credit card or copy of purchase order.
- Buyer name and phone number.
- Part number & serial number of part to be repaired or exchanged.
- Brief description of problem.
Is NETS compatible with Windows 10?
Yes, NETS was designed for full compatibility with Windows 7/8/10.
What are the computer requirements for NETS?
- Standard PC
- No Special Requirements for Hard Drive or RAM
- Standard Ethernet Port for NetLink® Analyzers
- Parallel Port for Enhanced Parallel Port (EPP) Analyzers
- Must be integrated into the motherboard or a PCI/PCIe expansion card. USB-to-Parallel adapters do not work.
Does NETS need to be run with administrative permissions?
No, NETS must be installed with administrative permissions, but the technician utilizing NETS to test product does not need administrative permissions.