Begin Testing Upon Installation
Rely on DIT-MCO for the elements you need for your testing process. With the unmatched resources and expertise of the Special Products Group (SPG), DIT-MCO designs, manufactures, tests, and delivers complete turnkey systems. We also provide test programming services using your schematics and engineering wiring data.
For this turnkey solution, DIT-MCO manufactured more than 400 cable harnesses and designed mechanically operated boom arms. The arms raise and lower the cables as needed for test (in the photo at left, boom arms in the left bay are raised, arms in the right bay are lowered).
Get the Most from Your Investment
DIT-MCO solutions maximize return on investment:
- Competitively priced custom and standard cable assemblies are manufactured and tested to your specifications (commercial and military use).
- Ergonomically designed interface devices maximize throughput, saving time and money.
- Adapter cable storage and test stands such as booms and docks improve productivity.
- Climate-controlled trailers and other special products maintain your investment.
- Test programming and file conversions shorten the pre-test process.
- Machine shop capabilities allow us to perform work in-house, oversee quality real-time, and shorten the overall production process.
Custom Interfaces Provide Immediate Testing
DIT-MCO’s experienced staff builds cables, harnesses, back planes, paddle cards, connectors, and interface receivers/fixtures or other special access mechanisms. They work with coaxial, twin axial, and dual coaxial, as well as twisted wiring. Options include flat, ribbon, woven, braided, and shielded cables. Specify pin count, lengths, diameters, connector types, and options such as strain relief, corrosion resistance, or space-saving connectors.