2023 Training Schedule
|February||6-10||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
|April||17-21||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
|April||24-26||Course 501: Hardware Maintenance||3 Days|
|June||12-16||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
|August||14-18||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
|August||21-23||Course 501: Hardware Maintenance||3 Days|
|October||16-20||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
|December||4-8||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
- All courses listed above are instructor-led and held at DIT-MCO’s facility in Kansas City, Missouri. Alternatively, students may choose to attend the courses virtually.
- Class sizes are limited to 12 in-person and VILT students total.
- Minimum class size is 3 students. Classes with fewer than 3 registered participants 30 days prior to class start date are subject to cancellation and may be rescheduled for the next regularly scheduled class. Customers will be notified 4 weeks prior to any expected cancelations.
- The course instructor will send meeting invites and electronic class materials to virtual students one week prior to the class start date.
- Customer-site training is also available. Contact your regional sales manager for additional information.
- The class schedule is 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Central).
1. Sign up for an instructor-led or a virtual-instructor-led class using our training signup form, or email training requests to email@example.com
Self Paced E-Learning Courses
401: NETS Operation Fundamentals
460: NETS Programming Training
1. Register for self paced e-learning using our training signup form.
- 25% attendance is required per class.
- Class schedule subject to change, additional classes will be added as necessary.
- Customer-site training is also available. Contact Jennifer Bacon firstname.lastname@example.org or (816) 444-9700 Ext. 2601