2024 Training Schedule
|February||5-9||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
|April||15-19||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
|April||22-24||Course 501: Hardware Maintenance||3 Days|
|June||10-14||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
|August||5-9||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
|August||12-14||Course 501: Hardware Maintenance||3 Days|
|October||21-25||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
||9-13||Course 460: NETS Programming||5 Days|
1. All courses listed above are Instructor-Led and held at DIT-MCO’s Kansas City, Missouri facility. Alternatively, students may choose to attend the courses virtually.
2. The class schedule is 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM (Central), Monday – Friday.
3. Class sizes are limited to 12 Students total, combined virtual and physical attendees.
4. The minimum class size is 2 students. Classes with fewer than 2 registered participants 30 days before the class start date are subject to cancellation and may be rescheduled for the next regularly scheduled class. Customers will be notified 4 weeks before any expected cancelations.
5. The course instructor will send meeting invites and electronic class materials to virtual students one week before class starts.
6. On-site training is also available. Contact your Regional Sales Manager for additional details.
Self Paced E-Learning Courses
1. Register for self paced e-learning using our training signup form.
- 25% attendance is required per class.
- Class schedule subject to change, additional classes will be added as necessary.
- Customer-site training is also available. Contact Jennifer Bacon email@example.com or (816) 444-9700 Ext. 2601