2022 Training Schedule
|February||8-11||Course 460: NETS Programming|
|April||19-22||Course 460: NETS Programming|
|May||17-20||Course 460: NETS Programming|
|July||12-15||Course 460: NETS Programming|
Additional 2022 training classes will be added at a later date.
1. All courses listed above are instructor-led and held at DIT-MCO’s facility in Kansas City, Missouri. Alternatively, students may choose to attend the courses virtually.
2. Class sizes are limited to 12 students total with a maximum of 6 physical students attending at our facility.
3. Minimum class size is 2 students. Classes with fewer than 2 registered participants 30 days prior to class start date are subject to cancellation and may be rescheduled for the next regularly scheduled class. Customers will be notified 4 weeks prior to any expected cancelations.
4. The course instructor will send meeting invites and electronic class materials to virtual students one week prior to the class start date.
5. Customer-site training is also available. Contact your regional sales manager for additional information.
Self Paced E-Learning Courses
1. Register for self paced e-learning using our training signup form.
- 25% attendance is required per class.
- Class schedule subject to change, additional classes will be added as necessary.
- Customer-site training is also available. Contact Jennifer Bacon email@example.com or (816) 444-9700 Ext. 2601