Course 501: Hardware Maintenance
- Hardware maintenance course that provides training on the different types of DIT-MCO test systems and the components contained within.
- Provides basic overview of the systems.
- Demonstrates preventative maintenance and diagnostics that can be performed on the systems to ensure test equipment is functioning properly.
- Students view actual DIT-MCO analyzers and become familiar with the internal workings.
- This class is scheduled to run for three-days, Monday – Wednesday from 8:30AM to 4:00PM
- To sign up for an in-person hardware maintenance class, fill out the training signup form.
- Due to the nature of the course’s hands-on portion, we do not offer this course virtually.
- Due to system variety, information may not be applicable to all students.
- It is recommended that students know the DIT-MCO system model they operate prior to attending class.
Attend an in-person training class at DIT-MCO or a virtual instructor-led training class on our latest test systems and their Windows-based software. Here are brief descriptions on our standard courses. Sign up now using our training signup form to attend training in-person or virtually. Additional classes, customer-site training, and customized training are available upon request. Contact your regional sales manager, service technician, or DIT-MCO’s training desk at email@example.com to schedule the training that best meets your needs.