Course 460: NETS Programming Training
- A Programming fundamentals course that uses a combination of lectures and practical labs to introduce the concepts of creating a test script using NETS software and the DIT-MCO programming language.
- For veteran programmers looking for a refresher and new DIT-MCO users, no prior knowledge of DIT-MCO programming necessary.
- Overview of interface screens and new features in NETS for programming and test script execution.
- Covers test instructions, parameter statements, different test types, and an overview of the most commonly used modes and commands.
- Course 460 Syllabus provides a complete breakdown of the material covered during the course.
- The course is designed for beginners to intermediate users or for users upgrading to the latest software.
- Knowledge of Windows® is required.
- Class sizes are limited to 12 in-person and VILT students total. Class seat reservations are taken in the order in which they are received. If the requested class is full and training is required, customer-site training is also available.
- The class is scheduled to run for five days, Monday – Friday from 8:30AM to 4:00PM.
- Cost for this class is $1,030.00/person*. Please make payment arrangements prior to the first day of class. *In-Person and virtual instructor-led price
- This course is also available as a self-paced e-learn.
- To sign up for in-person, virtual instructor-led, or e-learning, fill out the training signup form.
Attend an in-person training class at DIT-MCO or a virtual instructor-led training class on our latest test systems and their Windows-based software. Here are brief descriptions on our standard courses. Sign up now using our training signup form to attend training in-person or virtually. Additional classes, customer-site training, and customized training are available upon request. Contact your regional sales manager, service technician, or DIT-MCO’s training desk at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule the training that best meets your needs.