HT-128 Handheld Wiring Analyzer
Installed Wire Harness Testing Simplified!
Simplify your wire harness testing. The DIT-MCO HT-128 provides a superior solution for point-to-point continuity analysis. These lightweight, handheld units can serve your diagnostic needs from product development and benchtop testing through field support and maintenance.
- DUAL FUNCTION – 128 Point Continuity Analysis
- Simple, Easy to use
- Menu driven touchscreen display
- Rugged, Lightweight, Portable handheld units
- Accurate testing
- Expandable with wireless or in-line communication options
- Li-ion Battery operated
- USB port
- Save test results, print reports
- Test installed cables without shorting plugs or long loop-back adapter cables
- More than continuity – Test for opens, shorts, crossed wires and high resistance connections
- Verify passive components (resistors, diodes)
- Cost effective and flexible to meet your needs
- Save time and money. Eliminiate hours wasted on hand-beeping and troubleshooting
- Document test results
How it Works
HT-128 Demo Video
To better understand the basic testing functions of the HT-128 handheld wiring analyzer please watch our demo video.
Current Home Screen Icons
*Subject to ongoing updates
Fault Test – Analyze wiring for opens, shorts, high resistance, and mis-wires. Test diodes, inductors, and passive wiring circuits.
Repetitive Test – Indefinitely cycle the Fault Test or a user-defined number of cycles.
Manual Test – Select and test a specific wire for continuity and isolation. Compare value against test limits.
Hold Test – Select and continually monitor a specific wire for continuity. Continuously compare value against test limits.
Identify – Identify the reference designation of any wire using the HT-128 probe feature.
Download – allows the users to wirelessly transfer test programs between testers.
In-Line – Perform fault testing through the UUT cable, or optional 2-wire communication cable, when wireless communication is not feasible. Works up to 5,000 feet.
Ring-Out – Perform HT-128 directed ring-out of a cable or wire harness without the use of plug-in connector adapters.
Learn – Build a test program by self-learning the wiring within a cable or wire harness.
Sub-Program – Edit and build a subset test program from an existing test program.
Probe – Utilize the HT-128 as an Ohm Meter.