Course 401: NETS Operation Training (E-learn Only)
- An e-learn Operator course designed to provide an introduction on how to use NETS software to perform wire integrity testing.
- Introduces components of a test script and various test types used in the DIT-MCO programming language.
- Provides an overview of the NETS test screen and test results interpretation.
- The course is designed for OPERATOR and TECHNICIAN user permission levels in the NETS environment.
- Only a brief familiarization with programming is provided as it relates to the TEST environment in NETS. For further programming training and operation throughout the NETS environment, Course 460: NETS Programming is also available online, virtually and at the DIT-MCO facility.
- This course is only available through e-learn. To sign up, fill out the training signup form.
Attend an in-person training class at DIT-MCO or a virtual instructor-led training class on our latest test systems and their Windows-based software. Here are brief descriptions on our standard courses. Sign up now using our training signup form to attend training in-person or virtually. Additional classes, customer-site training, and customized training are available upon request. Contact your regional sales manager, service technician, or DIT-MCO’s training desk at email@example.com to schedule the training that best meets your needs.