DIT-MCO’s 75th Anniversary: By the Numbers
- DIT-MCO stands for Drive-In Theater Manufacturing Company.
- DIT-MCO was founded in 1948.
- From 1948 to 1954, we manufactured and sold items relating to the drive-in theater industry.
- We started to build the first wiring analyzer (model 200) in 1952 and sold it in 1954.
- We have sales and service support all around the world, including 5 of the 7 continents.
- We have used 8 logos throughout our 75-year history, with the latest brand update in 2021.
- Aerospace, defense, maritime, and rail are a few of the 10+ industries that use DIT-MCO equipment.
- There have been 41 variations of DIT-MCO models, including current models 2115, 2650 & 2635.